ATELIER AND SHOP
SAFE SHOP REOPENING, PRIVATE AND VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS
I’m looking forward to seeing you again. My jewellery shop in the Lower Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells.
THERE'S FOUR WAYS TO SHOP:
1. You can stop by the shop on Thursdays between 11-5pm or each Friday and Saturday between 10am and 5pm from Thursday 2nd July.
2. You can click here to email me to arrange a private appointment
3. Or email me here to arrange a virtual appointment via Zoom or WhatsApp.
4. My webshop is also open and you can browse the collection here.
For your safety and wellbeing I’ve put the following in place.
- Help yourself to the hand sanitiser by the door when you first arrive and before you leave.
- There are disposable rubber gloves at the door for any customer that wishes to wear them.
- Maximum of three customers at a time visiting together to be from same family or bubble.
- Card payments only. The card machine will be cleaned between each transaction.
My shop in, ‘The Pantiles’ a heritage site in Tunbridge Wells was originally opened in November 2014. It is located behind the Duke of York Public House and next to the Fairfax Gallery.
The Pantiles with its many buildings dating from the 18th and 19th Century is an attractive and stylish part of Tunbridge Wells. It is the home to a variety of independent specialist shops, art galleries, cafes and restaurants.
My Catherine Hills Jewellery collections and commissions and my unique personal service have secured loyal clients over the last twenty years.
Every piece is handcrafted by me with the help of my small team of expert craftspeople.
Whether it is a statement piece personally designed for you, in my signature style, or a precious gemstone engagement ring, or wedding band, commissioning a piece of jewellery by Catherine Hills will give you something truly unique to treasure and pass on to future generations.
21 The Pantiles
T: +44 (0)1892 540888
Other days and times by appointment only; please contact Catherine direct to arrange this.
You are in advanced mode.
You can turn it off in left sidebar. To use advanced options, you will need to enter your own Google Maps API Key.Get Google API Key